The concept of yoni eggs go back to over 5,000 years ago. The yoni egg, also known as the “jade” egg, and known by Nerissa as the Lotus Egg, was used by empresses and concubines. The practice of using a yoni egg, is known in Asia as Vaginal Kung Fu, this holistic practice was mainly used to strengthen the vaginal muscles and improve the chi for longevity and vitality, to awaken divine sexual energy and sensuality, and to produce overall good health.
What are the benefits of using Yoni Eggs?
- Spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness Increase.
- Emotional balancing.
- Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
- Detoxifies the uterus/womb.
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
- Increase vaginal lubrication.
- Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
- Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder.
- Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
- Helps with fertility.
- Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses.
- Helps maintain a healthy reproductive organ.
- It’s100% natural.
Lotus/Yoni Eggs are healing crystals that goes beyond physical healing, using yoni eggs can provide spiritual healing as well, which will only add to your divine power of femininity.
First time yoni egg/jade egg users should start with a large egg.
Green Jade, Green Aventurine, Amethyst, Rose Quartz are great for those who are new to using a yoni egg.
We suggest that you start with a large egg and work your way down to a small. Larger eggs are for beginners and smaller eggs are for experts.
Lotus/Yoni Eggs can be picked according to your zodiac, a certain chakra you may want to align, health issues you are looking to heal, or by whatever your current mood may be. *Customs available
Available with or without a string
Why use a string? The string gives an added benefit of being able to tug on the egg for stimulation, exercises, and easy removal. "Yoni Tug of War"
Single or Set of 3 S/M/L Healing Crystal Yoni Eggs, available in a Rose Quartz, Tiger's Eye, Jasper, Amethyst, Black Obsidian, & Green Adventurine.
Directions for Use:
To insert egg, either squat down or lay down (whichever is more comfortable for you). Lubricate your vagina opening (the vulva) with lubricant. This can be an oil or whatever you typically use for lubrication. Gently push egg into vagina. This process is all about what feels most comfortable for you.